TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1: Modification of the general conditions of sale
• These general conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the website www.e-prao.pswebshop.com/
• SARL PRAO reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time these terms and conditions of sale. In case of modification, the general conditions of sale
will be applied to each order in force on the day of placing the order.
Article 2: Availability of products
Our product offers are valid while stocks last.
Upon receipt of your order, we check the availability of the product(s) ordered. In case of unavailability, we commit ourselves within 30 days from the placing of the order either to deliver the product ordered by you or to offer you a similar product at a similar price or to refund you.
The validation date of the order corresponds to:
• Acceptance of your order.
• In case one of the products of your order is out of stock on we ship the rest of your order, accompanied by an information message.
Article 3: Price
The prices are expressed in euros (all taxes included) and exclude transport costs. The user will have to pay these transport costs, unless he has a special offer exempting him. PRAO reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, especially in the event of an increase in charges, the VAT rate or in case of manifest error, but undertakes to apply the rates in effect which have been indicated to you at time of your order, subject to availability on that date.
Article 4: Methods of payment and security
Payment terms :
You can pay by Paypal but having a Paypal account is not necessary to be able to pay.
Your credit card data is encrypted using the SSL 128 (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and never goes unencrypted over the network. Payment is made directly to the bank. PRAO has no access to this data and does not keep it on its servers. That's why they are required for each new transaction on our site.
Title retention clause :
The products remain the property of PRAO until full payment of the order. However, after delivery, the risks of the goods delivered are transferred to the customer.
Default of payment:
PRAO reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a consumer who has not totally or partially paid a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
Article 5: Terms of delivery
PRAO can not be held responsible for the consequences due to late delivery by the Carrier. PRAO may waive any liability by proving that the non-performance or improper performance of the contract is attributable either to the consumer or to the unpredictable and insurmountable circumstances of a third party to the contract.
Delivery delay :
• Delivery may vary from 3 to 5 working days for mainland France, Corsica and Monaco, subject to availability of products (in accordance with Article 2). Holidays do not count as working days.
• Delivery may vary from 7 to 30 business days for foreign countries, subject to stock availability (as per Article 2).
• This is an average time depending on the destination, the shipping method and the availability of the item.
• The ordered product is to be withdrawn in a Mondial Relay point
From the parcel to the delivery:
• You must check the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery and before signing the delivery note. You must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reserves accompanied by your signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damaged product ...). This check is considered to have been made once the buyer, or a person authorized by him, has signed the delivery note.
• You must also confirm these reservations by registered mail to the carrier no later than three working days after receipt of the item(s) and send a copy of this letter to "SARL PRAO - 10 rue Saint Nicolas - 17000 La Rochelle". If the products need to be returned to us, they must be returned within 30 working days of delivery. Any claim made outside this period can not be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original state (packaging, accessories ...).
• If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, open, then you must check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged you must refuse the parcel and note a reserve on the delivery note (parcel refused because open or damaged). We remind you that if you refuse the package it will be returned directly to us without any shipping costs.
Article 6: Responsibilities
PRAO can not be held responsible for non-performance of the contract due to higher forces, fortuitous event, disruption or total or partial strike including postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flood, fire. • The choice and purchase of a product are under the sole responsibility of the customer. The total or partial impossibility of using the products, particularly due to the incompatibility of the equipment, can not give rise to any compensation, reimbursement or questioning of PRAO's liability. • In case of non-delivery of an order or a part of order, you have 30 days maximum (from the date of the placing of order) to make a manifest. Beyond this deadline, we will not accept any claim.
Article 7: Right of withdrawal
Time of withdrawal:
In accordance with Article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code, the consumer has a period of seven days to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay penalties, except, if applicable, return fees. The consumer may waive this deadline in case he can not move and where simultaneously he would need to appeal to an immediate benefit and necessary to its conditions of existence. In this case, he would continue to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties. The period mentioned in the preceding paragraph runs from receipt for goods or acceptance of the offer for services. When the information provided for in Article L. 121-19 has not been provided, the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal is extended to three months. However, when the provision of this information occurs within three months from the receipt of the goods or acceptance of the offer, it runs the period of thirty days mentioned in the first paragraph. When the thirty day period expires on a Saturday, a Sunday or a holiday or holiday, it is extended until the next working day.
• The product must be returned in good condition, accompanied by all accessories (Examples: manuals, tools for assembly, warranties, etc.), in its original packaging, and not used.
•The cost of return in the event of a non-withdrawal will be your responsibility.
• Return costs for a product declared to be non-compliant with the order will be paid by PRAO. Just contact us in this case..
• This right of return can only be accepted for complete products, in their original condition (packaging, accessories, instructions ...) with a copy of the purchase invoice. Items returned incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled by the customer will not be returned or exchanged. • We are committed to making an exchange, credit or refund within a maximum of 30 days after receipt of the products by us.
• No cash on delivery will be accepted.
Article 8: Warranty
Without prejudice to its right of withdrawal, the Buyer benefits from the Product of the guarantee of hidden defects as provided for in Article 1641 of the Civil Code. In addition, if the Product received by the Buyer is not in conformity with the Product specified in the Order, the Product will be replaced or refunded, according to the wish expressed by the Buyer.
Article 9: Computer Provisions and Freedoms
At any time, "you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art 34 of the law" Informatique et Libertés "of January 6, 1978 ). PRAO does not disclose your details to any third party. The Buyer is informed that his data:
- are collected in a fair and lawful manner,
- are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes
- are adequate, relevant and not excessive the purposes for which they are collected and their subsequent processing
- are accurate and complete
- shall be kept in a form permitting the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding the period necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
The Seller further undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the data, and in particular that they are distorted, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access to it. This data is used for processing the Order as well as for improving and customizing the services offered by the Seller. They are not intended to be passed on to third parties. The Purchaser has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and the use of the data for prospecting purposes, including commercial purposes. The Purchaser may ask the Seller to confirm that personal data concerning him are or are not the subject of this processing, information relating to the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed and to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are communicated, the communication of personal data concerning them and any available information as to the origin of the data. The Purchaser may also require the Seller to correct, supplement, update, block or erase any personal data concerning, that is, inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, disclosure or conservation is prohibited. In order to exercise this right, the Buyer will send an email to the Seller as the controller, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 10: Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All relationships arising from the connection and / or the use of this site are subject to French law. The competent court in case of litigation will be the Paris court.
Article 11: Contact details of the company
Adress: 10 rue Saint Nicolas, 17000 La Rochelle
SIREN number 792 531 493
VAT number is FR40 792 531 493
You can contact PRAO:
By e-mail: via the contact form
By phone: +33 (0) 5 46 37 24 73
By post: PRAO, 10 rue Saint Nicolas, 17000 La Rochelle